Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Trucks in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States trucks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The trucks market includes light trucks, and medium and heavy trucks.
- The US trucks market had total revenues of $239,676.3m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 13.3% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 8.5m vehicles in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $360,918.4m by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Features of this Report
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the trucks market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the trucks market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key trucks market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Questions this Report Answers
What was the size of the United States trucks market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the United States trucks market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States trucks market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Who are the top competitiors in the United States's trucks market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Light Trucks in the United States
- Medium & Heavy Trucks in the United States
- Truck Manufacturing in the United States
- Medical Device Market in United States to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in United States to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- United States Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- The Future of the Meat Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape