Fast Market Research recommends "Trucks: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- The Emerging 5 Trucks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five trucks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five trucks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key trucks market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five trucks market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The emerging countries contributed $141.7 billion to the global trucks industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $229.7 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 10.1% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the trucks industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $94.0 billion in 2013. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $22.9 and $14.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the trucks industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $133.9 billion in 2018, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $46.8 and $36.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five trucks market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the emerging five trucks market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five trucks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Haircare - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Beer - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Internet Access - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide