A Quick Look At The Latest Happenings in the Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug Market 2025
Seattle, WA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2019 -- Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors is a class of drug that prevents the physiological response to tumor necrosis factor (TNF). TNF drug is widely used to treat medical condition such as psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease. TNF reduce the inflammation and stop the progression of the disease by targeting an inflammation-causing substance known as tumor necrosis factor (TNF) cytokines.
Growing cases of autoimmune diseases coupled with the rising demand for cost-effective medicines is the prime factor propelling the market growth of TNF drugs. Rising cases of rheumatoid arthritis is also expected to foster the market growth of TNF drug. According to the report published by Medscape in December 2019, worldwide, the annual incidence of RA is approximately 3 cases per 10,000 population, and the prevalence rate is approximately 1%, increasing with age and peaking between the ages of 35 and 50 years.
Click, Read and Download Research Sample Copy @ https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/sample/887
From the geographical perspective, North America is expected to gain significant growth over the forecast period and this can be attributed to rising approval of TNF drugs for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and arthritis of the spine. For instance, in April 2016, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Tuesday approved Inflectra, a cheaper version of Johnson & Johnson's drug Remicade, to treat Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and arthritis of the spine. Remicade, as well as similar drugs made by AbbVie Inc and Amgen Inc, work by blocking an inflammation-causing protein called Tumor Necrosis Factor, or TNF. Dozens of anti-TNF biosimilars are in development.
- In June 2018, AbbVie and Eisai announce the launch of HUMIRA® Pen, an auto-injector formulation for fully human anti-TNF-? monoclonal antibody HUMIRA®.
- In November 2016, GlaxoSmithKline plc. announced results from two pivotal phases III studies evaluating subcutaneous sirukumab, a human anti-interleukin (IL)-6 monoclonal antibody in development for the treatment of adults with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- In January 2018, Indian drug maker Hetero has launched a biosimilar of AbbVie's blockbuster 'HumiraTM' (adalimumab) for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and other auto-immune disorders in India.
- In October 2018, The FDA has approved the third biosimilar to adalimumab, adalimumab-adaz, for all eligible indications of the biologic product. Hyrimoz (adalimumab-adaz, Sandoz), a biosimilar to Humira (adalimumab, AbbVie), is a TNF-inhibitor intended to treat patients with rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, and plaque psoriasis.
- In April 2018, global pharmaceutical company Mylan N.V. announced that it is partnering with Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd. to commercialize a biosimilar to Humira® (adalimumab) developed by Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics. Humira is a TNF-inhibitor1 used to treating multiple chronic inflammatory conditions.
With the slowdown in world economic growth, the Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug industry has also suffered a certain impact, but still maintained a relatively optimistic growth, the past four years, Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug market size to maintain the average annual growth rate of XXX from XXX million $ in 2014 to XXX million $ in 2018, Stratagem Market Insights analysts believe that in the next few years, Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug market size will be further expanded, we expect that by 2025, The market size of the Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug will reach XXX million $.
This Report covers the manufacturers' data, including: shipment, price, revenue, gross profit, interview record, business distribution etc., these data help the consumer know about the competitors better. This report also covers all the regions and countries of the world, which shows a regional development status, including market size, volume and value, as well as price data.
Besides, the report also covers segment data, including: type segment, industry segment, channel segment etc. cover different segment market size, both volume and value. Also cover different industries clients information, which is very important for the manufacturers.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Download Sample Report with Top 10 Market Leading Companies: https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/quiry/887
Section 1: Definition
Section (2 3): Manufacturer Detail
LG Life Sciences
Reliance Life Sciences
Shanghai CP Guojian Pharmaceutical
Section 4: Region Segmentation
North America Country (United States, Canada)
Asia Country (China, Japan, India, Korea)
Europe Country (Germany, UK, France, Italy)
Other Country (Middle East, Africa, GCC)
Section (5 6 7): Segmentation
Product Type Segmentation
--Cimzia (Certolizumab Pegol)
--Humira ( Adalimumab)
Channel (Direct Sales, Distributor) Segmentation
Section 8: Trend (2019-2025)
Section 9: Product Type Detail
Section 10: Downstream Consumer
Section 11: Cost Structure
Section 12: Conclusion
Table of Content:
Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug Market Research Report 2019-2025
Chapter 1: Industry Overview
Chapter 2: Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug Market International and Market Analysis
Chapter 3: Environment Analysis of Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug
Chapter 4: Analysis of Revenue by Classifications
Chapter 5: Analysis of Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug Market Revenue Market Status
Chapter 6: Analysis of Revenue by Regions and Applications
Chapter 7: Analysis of Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug Market Key Manufacturers
Chapter 8: Sales Price and Gross Margin Analysis
Chapter 9: Continue To TOC……
Purchase Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Drug Market premium research report at https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/cart/887
Stratagem Market Insights is a management consulting organization providing market intelligence and consulting services worldwide. We bring the expertise of consultants with an cumulative industry experience of more than 70 years. The firm has been providing quantified B2B research and currently offers services to over 350+ customers worldwide. Our reports cover various end-use industries such as Aerospace and Defense, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Automotive, Chemicals and Materials, Consumer Goods and Retail, Electronics, Energy, Mining, and Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing and Construction, Services, and Healthcare, and ICT.