The Cards and Payments Industry in Turkey: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report published by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/23/2015 -- Synopsis
'The Cards and Payments Industry in Turkey: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Turkey's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, check payments and payment cards during the review period (2010–2014).
Access full report with TOC at
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure, card fraud statistics, and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
'The Cards and Payments Industry in Turkey: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Turkey's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Turkey's cards and payments industry, including debit cards and credit cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, check payments and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
Download sample report at
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Turkey's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Turkey's cards and payments industry.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Turkey's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Turkey's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Turkey's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Turkey's cards and payments industry.