Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/30/2012 -- Turkey ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 provides key market data on the Turkey ENT Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within five market categories – Diagnostic Devices, Hearing Aid Devices, Hearing Implants, Nasal Splints and Voice Prosthesis. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments.
- Market size and company share data for ENT Devices market categories – Diagnostic Devices, Hearing Aid Devices, Hearing Implants, Nasal Splints and Voice Prosthesis.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within five market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the five market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Turkey ENT Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Cochlear Limited, Sonova Holding AG, William Demant Holding A/S, Widex A/S, Siemens Healthcare, GN ReSound A/S and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Turkey ENT Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Cochlear Limited Sonova Holding AG William Demant Holding A/S Widex A/S Siemens Healthcare GN ReSound A/S MED-EL Natus Medical Incorporated Welch Allyn Inc. Starkey Laboratories, Inc. Atos Medical AB InHealth Technologies (InHealth)
To view the detailed table of contents for this report kindly visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/64952/turkey-ent-devices-investment-opportunities-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2018.html