Fast Market Research recommends "Turkey Infrastructure Report Q4 2014" from Business Monitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- We forecast Turkey's construction industry should continue to perform well over 2015, after our 2014 forecasts were supported by official data of real growth at 5.2% in Q114 . A government guarantee and a buoyant pipeline of projects already under construction bode well for growth. However, political and financing risks have grown over the past year , which we believe will dent investor interest in the market, will lead to mor e moderate growth over the long term.
There continues to be downside risks to Turkey's healthy construction sector outlook, stemming from the major depreciation in the lira making the cost of foreign credit prohibitively high, which exacerbates the underdeveloped domestic long-term financing market. Despite these factors and elevated political risk over the latter stages of the year, 2013 saw robust growth in the industry. Now with Erdogan as President, we expect government support for the construction sector to continue, although we note his grip on power may threaten long-term investor interest.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
On the back of a strong project pipeline, we maintain a healthy growth outlook. Average real construction industry growth for the period 2014-2023 is forecast at 5%.
Key Trends And Developments:
- The successful sale of 30% Socar's Turkish subsidiary Petlim Ports, which is developing the port (also known as the Aegean Gateway Terminal), to US investor Goldman Sachs is indicative of the attractive investment profile many Turkish infrastructure assets still hold. The port sector in particular is an area which Turkey's privatisation drive has yielded numerous concessions being awarded and we expect good growth to continue over our forecast period.
- Construction has begun on Istanbul's third airport and new bridge across the Bosphorus. The consortium building the connecting highway has secured financing for the next phase of construction.
- Turkey's power privatisation scheme continues, and will likely see large investments...
The Turkey Infrastructure Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and forecasts covering public procurement and spending on all major infrastructure and construction projects, including transportation and logistics by land, sea and air; power plants and utilities, and commercial construction and property development. The report analyses the impact of regulatory changes and the macroeconomic outlook and features competitive intelligence on contractors and suppliers.
BMI's Turkey Infrastructure Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Turkish infrastructure and construction industry.
- Benchmark BMI's independent infrastructure industry forecasts for Turkey to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and planning in the Turkish infrastructure market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in the Turkish infrastructure sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Turkey.
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View:
Summary of BMI's key industry forecasts, views and trend analysis covering infrastructure and construction, regulatory changes, major investments and projects and significant multinational and national company developments.
These are broken down into Construction (social, commercial and residential), Transport (roads, railways, ports, airports etc), and Energy & Utilities (powerplants, renewable projects, pipelines and so on).
Analysis of latest projects across the infrastructure sector (covering the transport, utilities and commercial construction sub-sectors) - including:
Market Overview:Analysis of the key elements driving developments, including evaluations of current capacity and future requirements.
Building Materials Overview:
The building materials overview provides industry trend analysis on the global and regional demands for building materials and the impact of this on the emerging and developed markets.
Business Environment Rankings:
BMI's Infrastructure Business Environment Rankings provide a country-comparative Risk-Reward Rankings index aimed at investors (construction companies, suppliers and partners) in the regional infrastructure market.
The rankings methodology makes sophisticated use of over 40 industry, economic and demographic data point.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Singapore Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Mexico Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Malaysia Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Canada Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Australia Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Poland Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Indonesia Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- South Korea Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Philippines Infrastructure Report Q4 2014