Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Turkey: Infrastructure Sharing and M2M Services to Support Revenue Growth market report to its offering
‘Turkey: Infrastructure Sharing and M2M Services to Support Revenue Growth,’ a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Turkey’s mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Turkish market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Pyramid Research expects total telecom service revenue in Turkey to grow at a CAGR of 0.9%, reaching $13.6bn by 2019, from an expected $13.0bn in 2014. The mobile voice segment is still important, expected to contribute 39.6% of total revenue in 2014, while mobile data will produce $4.9bn or 36.3% of the total by 2019.
- The largest operator in the market remains Turk Telekom, followed by Turkcell, then Vodafone. Turk Telekom dominates in the fixed market but is expected to lose ground over the forecast period, as Turkcell continues to invest to increase its fiber broadband coverage and as new legislation on facility sharing provides operators increased access to the fiber market.
- Market opportunities are concentrated in the broadband segment and in M2M services. As smartphone and tablet penetration rates continue to increase, mobile data-related services will become increasingly innovative and competitive.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Turkey’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Turkey in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Turkey.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video between 2014 and 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers’ performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services, and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Turkey’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Turkey’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom and pay-TV markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Turkey.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Turkey market to operators, vendors and investors.
Turk Telekom, Avea, Turkcell, Superonline, Vodafone, TTnet, Digiturk, D-Smart, Millenicom, TurkNet, PTTcell, Akamai Technologies, Metronet, Turksat
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit