Everything an Author Needs For The Best Website Presence
Palm Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2014 -- David Meade, author of six acclaimed books, introduces a unique package for authors and writers of E-Books which produces the complete promotion of E-Books across the globe, including:
- Conversion of an E-Book to PDF, EPUB and Kindle Format
- Setting up sales distribution through an online payment service on the website
- Creation of a complete Website – including About Us, Contact, Privacy, Home Page and the Landing Page (Sales Page) for the book
- Set up of Plug-Ins including SEO Stats, the Meta Tag Manager and Google XML Sitemaps
- Submission to Google, Bing, and Google Plus in order to index the Website
- Placement of a Google Plus Icon on the Home Page for SEO purposes
- Generation of 200 Google Plus Votes for SEO purposes
- Writing and submitting a Press Release through a wire service to News and Journalism sites
- Writing the text of the About Us, Home, Landing Page, and Privacy Pages for the Website
If an E-Book is completed and ready to be promoted, this service is all a writer needs to proceed. The final step is submission through a wire service - a company that distributes the news release to their extended online network of news Web sites and journalists, while at the same time the news release is indexed on the major search engines - including Google, Yahoo and Bing.
About David Meade
David Meade is a professional writer & copywriter. He has written six books and lives in South Florida. He writes web copy for individual website owners and is an International Freelance Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Consultant.
Per David Meade: “Writing is all about research, and writing web copy is the key to high rankings on the Google search engine. This translates to increased revenue and higher conversion rates. The book - The Ultimate Guide to SEO - is unique in the market in that it covers virtually all of the information in one desktop source that you'll need - ever - to develop and maintain a high profile web presence.”
David Meade also writes novels - Mysterious Islands is his latest:
A CIA thriller - follow the life of a case agent as he leaves the Company and enters a world of mystery and intrigue in seven locations - Bermuda, The Bahamas, Nevis, Sark, South Africa, Vanuatu and Key West. As the clock winds down, Taylor follows clues in an international diamond smuggling operation which take him on an amazing journey. This full-length novel takes its readers inside the CIA covert operations world and reads as a veritable practicing intelligence case manual.
WEB DESIGN FOR AUTHORS