Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/18/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Type 1 Diabetes Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disorder characterized by high blood glucose levels. In this condition, the immune system is activated against self-insulin producing cells. This, in turn, hampers the body’s ability to produce insulin and disrupts blood glucose homeostasis. Type 1 diabetes T1D differs from the more common form of diabetes mellitus, Type 2 diabetes, as people with Type 2 diabetes do produce insulin. T1D accounts for only 5-15 percent of the total diabetic cases and is usually reported in children and adolescents. T1D was formerly known as juvenile diabetes. T1D management relies on providing symptomatic relief and improving quality of life.
Analysts forecast the Global Type 1 Diabetes Market will grow at a CAGR of 6.9 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=18801.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Type 1 Diabetes Market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of various type 1 diabetes management drugs, which includes insulin-based replacement products and amylin analogues.
Purchase Report Directly @
Global Type 1 Diabetes Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Type 1 Diabetes market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Astrazeneca plc
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Sanofi-Aventis US LLC
Other Prominent Vendors
- Biodel Inc.
- Diamyd Medical AB
- DiaVacs Inc.
- Generex Biotechnology Corp.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Macrogenics Inc.
- MannKind Corp.
- Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
- Tolerion Inc.
- XOMA Corp.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Global Type 1 Diabetic Population.
Key Market Challenge
- Side Effects of Current Therapies.
Key Market Trend
- Focus on Emerging Markets.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?