Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2014 -- This report is the result of Timetric's extensive market research covering the institutional construction market in the UAE. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in the UAE. "UAE Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the institutional construction market in the UAE. It is an essential tool for companies active across the UAE construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
UAE Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
- Institutional Construction Highlights
- Institutional Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Enhance your understanding of the institutional construction market in the UAE.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in the UAE institutional construction market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in the UAE.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Al Futtaim Carillion LLC, Drake & Scull International PJSC, Arabtec Holding PJSC, Gammon & Billimoria LLC
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Institutional Building Construction in the UAE to 2017: Market Databook
- Construction in the UAE - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- UAE Commercial Construction: Market Update
- UAE Infrastructure Construction: Market Update
- UAE Residential Construction: Market Update
- UAE Industrial Construction: Market Update
- UAE Construction: Market Update
- UAE Construction Materials: Market Update
- UAE Construction Equipment: Market Update
- China Institutional Construction: Market Update