UAE Reinsurance Industry 2018 Market Forecast and Analysis To 2018 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2015 -- It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018).
This brings together Timetric's research, modeling, and analysis expertise, allowing reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages in the country.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-the-uae-key-trends-and-opportunities-22525
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in the UAE, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the UAE reinsurance segment, including:
- The UAE reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The UAE reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in the UAE:
- It provides historical values for the UAE's reinsurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the UAE's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in the UAE and its growth prospects.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-the-uae-key-trends-and-opportunities-22525#requestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the UAE reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the UAE reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UAE insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Separate sets of regulations for onshore and offshore business have made Dubai a reinsurance hub for the entire GCC region.
- Foreign reinsurers register in the DIFC to underwrite local business, and also gain access to other Middle East markets.
- Large infrastructure developments will require huge insurance and reinsurance support.
- UAE insurers traditionally use facultative reinsurance to cover oil and gas risk, and rising oil production is expected to stimulate the growth of the reinsurance segment over the forecast period.
- There was a trend of increased retention of premiums by UAE insurers during the review period, due to an increase in non-proportional reinsurance arrangements.
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)
Web: Market Research Store