Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/18/2012 -- Product Synopsis: "UBS AG: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
"UBS AG: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""UBS AG""
"UBS AG: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""UBS AG"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""UBS AG""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
UBS AG (UBS) is a premier global financial services firm. The company offers wealth management, investment banking, asset management and business banking services to clients. The company provides securities products and research in equities, fixed income, rates, foreign exchange and metals. It also provides advisory services and access to the world's capital markets. UBS offers a comprehensive array of banking services for individuals and corporate clients. In addition, the company offers advice and investment services to high net worth and affluent individuals worldwide. Furthermore, UBS offers investment capabilities across all major traditional and alternative asset classes for private clients, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. Its operations are spanned across Switzerland, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Caribbean. The company operates as the parent company of the UBS Group (Group). UBS is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland."
For further information visihttp://www.reportreserve.com/report/ubs-ag-financial-services-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-538120t