Creditor Insurance in the UK – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report published by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2015 -- Synopsis
This report is the result of extensive research on the creditor insurance industry in the UK, covering the market dynamics and competitive landscape through insights and forecasts. It also discusses key products and distribution channels, and gives an overview of the leading companies in the category.
Access full report with TOC at
- The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the UK creditor insurance business.
- It also provides a snapshot of market size, market dynamics and market segmentation.
- The report analyzes key drivers and the outlook for the market.
- It summarizes news and regulatory developments in the category.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the creditor insurance market in the UK.
- It provides historical values for the creditor insurance market for the report's 2009–2013 review period and to a great extent for 2014.
- It offers analysis and outlooks of the creditor insurance business.
- It provides a snapshot of market dynamics and market drivers.
- It profiles top creditor insurers in the UK and outlines their performances.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an understanding of the UK creditor insurance market.
- Learn about the performance of market drivers, market dynamics and product offers.
- Explore key competitors in the category and their performances.
- Find out more on key regulations and recent developments in the market.
Download sample report at
- How did the creditor insurance market perform in the wake of the crisis until 2014?
- What are the forecast market sizes and growth rates for creditor insurance to 2018?
- How has the PPI mis-selling scandal impaired the category and what effects are still to be expected?
- What market drivers are expected to have effects on the creditor insurance market and how will those drivers influence future growth?
- Which companies have the largest market shares in the category and how important is creditor insurance in their protection portfolio?
Axa UK Plc
Direct Line Insurance Group Plc
Genworth Financial Inc.
Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK)
Legal & General Group Plc
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
Pinnacle Insurance Plc
Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc
For more information visit Market Research Store