UK food & grocery Market 2017 – By Analyzing the Performance of Various Competitors
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2017 -- SUMMARY
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "UK food & grocery market"
"The UK food & grocery market 2017-2022" report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook.
The UK food & grocery market will grow by 19.6% over the next five years. The market will be primarily driven by inflation, owing to the weakening pound which is driving import costs, peaking at 3.2% in 2019. Inflation will be felt across all categories, most notably in tobacco, alcohol, oils/fats, meat/fish and sugar products. Price competition from discounters will go some way to mitigate price rises but will subsequently impact margins.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1553474-the-uk-food-grocery-market-2017-2022">https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1553474-the-uk-food-grocery-market-2017-2022
- The discounters will add greater pressure on the big four as they widen their presence, especially in regions where they are currently underrepresented.
- Online food & grocery sales are forecast to grow by 43.3% in the five years to 2022, driven by investment in fulfilment capabilities by the market leaders, new entrants and online pureplays.
- Top-up shopping continues to be important for consumers as they opt for smaller, more frequent, food & grocery shopping missions, with 43.5% of food & grocery consumers shopping at least once every few days.
Key points to buy
- Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for food & grocery, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection, in order to better resonate with consumers and boost future shopper conversion levels.
- Utilise our five year market forecasts to understand which subcategories are the strongest and fastest performing to ensure more stringent focus and investment in these areas.
- Use our analysis of the key market issues to inform business strategies on food provenance, offsetting inflation, online development, acquisitions and partnerships, and retail park space expansion.
- Use our online market forecasts and online consumer data to identify which consumers to target for online growth, how to build shopper penetration and understand which fulfilment methods to invest in and improve.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Fall in OECD Countries' Carbon Emission despite a Global Rise during 2010-2015 7
2.2 Technological Advancements and Government Support Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 7
2.3 Top 10 Countries Account for Over 85% of Wind Power Capacity 7
2.4 Renewable to Stock Up Maximum Installed Capacity by 2030 8
2.5 Wind Power to become one of the Primary Sources of Electricity in the Future 9
3 Introduction 10
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 10
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 12
3.3 Wind Power, Global, Technology Definition and Classification 14
3.4 Wind Power Market, Technology Overview 15
3.5 Wind Power Market, Turbine Components 15
3.6 Report Guidance 17
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1553474-the-uk-food-grocery-market-2017-2022">https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1553474-the-uk-food-grocery-market-2017-2022
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : email@example.com
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check