WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “The UK Furniture & Floorcoverings Market 2017-2022”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2017 -- "The UK Furniture & Floorcoverings Market 2017-2022", report offers a comprehensive insight into the furniture & floorcoverings market in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It covers seven different furniture sub-sectors and eight floorcoverings markets and provides forecasts to 2022.
Both the UK furniture and floorcoverings market will decline in 2017, falling by 1.0% and 1.9% respectively, as weaker consumer confidence and inflation outpacing wage growth from Q2 2017 onwards discourage shoppers from making bigger ticket purchases. While growth between 2017 and 2022 will outpace the increase seen in the previous five years, this will initially be driven by inflation as the depreciation of the pound makes imports more expensive and retailers are forced to pass on higher wage and property costs to customers to protect already tight margins.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2536035-the-uk-furniture-floorcoverings-market-2017-2022
- Remote retailers in both furniture and floorcoverings will both grow by over 40% between 2017 and 2022.
- The only furniture sub-sectors to grow every year between 2017 and 2022 will be bedroom and dining room.
- IKEA continues to pull away from DFS atop the furniture market while the recent improved performance helps Carpetright remain the leader in floorcoverings.
Reasons to buy
- See which areas your customers deem the most important and understand how you perform in these areas to benchmark performance and identify weak points
- Gain a better understanding of the emerging and rapidly growing remote retailers, how the wider online channel is performing and who is using this channel. Use this information to gauge how best to capitalise on this growth and how best to combat this rising threat.
- Understand the challenges that the major upholstery players have been facing at the start of 2017 and how their future changes in strategy will impact competitors.
Table of Content: Key Points
The hot issues
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
Why people shop
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2536035-the-uk-furniture-floorcoverings-market-2017-2022
Get in touch: