Fast Market Research recommends "UK General Insurance Competitor Tracker Q3 2012" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/08/2013 -- Top UK general insurers continued to struggle to achieve profitability during the first nine months of 2012, given the low returns on external investments, the economic downturn, flood losses, payment protection insurance complaints, and overall deteriorating combined operating ratios (CORs).
- Compare your company's strategy against those implemented by the top six UK insurers: Aviva, AXA, DLG, RSA, Allianz and Zurich
- Gain insight into their latest developments across personal and commercial lines
- Compare your financial performance with the leading players.
Allianz reported negative growth of 7% in its operating profit between Q3 2012 and Q3 2011, with its COR slightly deteriorating from 95.8% in Q3 2011 to 96.7% in Q3 2012. However the insurer was among the most resilient to the summer flood losses.
Direct Line (the new name for RBS Insurance, including Direct Line, Churchill, and Privilege as well as the Green Flag breakdown service) posted another decline in GWP, from GBP1,077m in Q3 2011 to GBP1,015m in Q3 2012. However in October it announced its successful flotation on the stock exchange.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- What impact did the leading companies' strategies have on financial results over the first nine months of 2012?
- What lines had the best performance?
- Which advertising channels are my competitors using the most?
- Which insurers performed best, increasing GWP or reducing COR?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK General Insurance Competitor Tracker Q3
- UK Life and Pensions Competitor Tracker Q3 2012
- UK General Insurance Competitor Tracker Q1
- The Insurance Industry in Jordan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Trends and Opportunities in the Jordanian Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: February 2012
- Trends and Opportunities in the Jordanian Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: January 2012
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: March 2012
- Monthly Insurance Deals Roundup - January 2012
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)