UK High Net Worth Industry 2015 and forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/02/2015 -- - This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UK.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Browse Full Report with TOC:
- Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in the UK 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Request for Sample:
- There were approximately 699,180 HNWIs in the UK in 2014, holding US$2.7 trillion in wealth. Wealth per HNWI in the country was US$3.9 million in 2014.
- UK HNWI numbers rose by 3.6% in 2014, following an increase of 2.7% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of UK HNWIs is forecast to grow by 16.6%, to reach 825,345 in 2019. HNWI wealth is anticipated to record a significant percentage increase, growing by 34.7%, to reach US$3.8 trillion by 2019.
Barclays, HSBC Private Bank, Standard Chartered, Investec Wealth Management, Schroders Private Bank, RBS Wealth Management, Coutts, Rothschild Private Banking, Klienwort Benson Bank Ltd, Brown, Shipley & Co Ltd, Arbuthnot Latham, Lloyds Private Banking
Toll Free: 855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)