UK HNWI Asset Allocation Industry 2015 and forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/03/2015 -- Summary
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UK.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-uk-2015-13776
Reasons To Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in the UK 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-uk-2015-13776#requestSample
- Equities were the largest asset class for HNWIs in the UK in 2014, and accounted for 29.5% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 25.9%, real estate with 16.1%, fixed-income with 15.9%, cash with 6.7% and alternatives with 5.8%.
- Equities, real estate and business interests recorded review-period growth of 29.6%, 31.3% and 18.8% respectively.
- Alternative assets held by UK HNWIs increased during the review period, from 5.7% of total HNWI assets in 2010 to 5.8% in 2014. HNWI allocations to commodities fell from 1.4% in 2010 to 1.3% in 2014.
- WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period to reach 1.1% of total HNWI assets by 2019, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials, which will cause global commodity prices to flatten out, especially in the second half of 2014.
- As of 2014, UK HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$1.4 trillion, representing 52.2% of wealth holdings.
Barclays, HSBC Private Bank, Standard Chartered, Investec Wealth Management, Schroders Private Bank, RBS Wealth Management, Coutts, Rothschild Private Banking, Klienwort Benson Bank Ltd, Brown, Shipley & Co Ltd, Arbuthnot Latham, Lloyds Private Banking
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)