UK Whole Life Insurance Iondustry 2014 and forecast to 2018 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2015 -- It provides estimates of the market size and forecasts for the whole life insurance market, and discusses key products and distribution channels. The report also provides an overview of leading companies in the category, along with details of strategic initiatives undertaken.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the whole life insurance market in the UK.
It provides historical values for the UK whole life insurance market for the report's 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2014–2018 forecast period.
It offers estimates of new business premiums collected in the market.
It provides an overview of market dynamics and drivers.
It profiles top whole life insurers in the UK and outlines key challenges facing them.
Visit Full Report @:
- Whole life insurance remains a hard product to sell.
- Providers expected to promote versatility of the whole life cover.
- Advisers are finding it difficult to engage clients on protection.
- Individually underwritten plans are expected to increase in popularity.
- Premium growth is expected to settle at 1.6% by 2018.
Request for Sample:
Reasons to buy
Gain an understanding of the UK whole life insurance market.
Learn about the performance of market drivers, distribution channels and market dynamics.
Explore types of products and key competitors in the category.
Find out more on key deals and recent developments in the market.
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)