Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Ultra HNWIs in Malaysia 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Malaysia, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Malaysia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Malaysia
- Size of Malaysia wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy:
- The Ultra HNWIs in Malaysia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 557 UHNWIs in Malaysia in 2013, with an average wealth per capita of US$171.4 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 15 billionaires, 206 centimillionaires and 335 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 2.1% of the total Malaysian HNWI population in 2013, higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of Malaysian UHNWIs increased by 74.6%, from 319 in 2009 to 557 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands; while the number of billionaires increased by 50.0%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 50.4% and 94.8% respectively.
- Publisher expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 13.2% to reach 653 in 2018. This will include 20 billionaires, 246 centimillionaires and 387 affluent millionaires.
Spanning over 110 pages, 53 Tables and 49 Figures “Ultra HNWIs in Malaysia 2014” report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings From The Wealthinsight Hnwi Database, Analysis Of Malaysian Hnwi Investments, Competitive Landscape Of The Wealth Sector, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - CIMB Private Banking, Maybank Private Banking, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank Private Banking, Affin Bank Bhd, Ambank, RHB Private Banking, Bank Rakyat Wealth Management, Alliance Bank Wealth Management, Bank Islam Malaysia Wealth Management.
Know more about this report
Find all Wealth Management Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: