Recently published research from WealthInsight, "Ultra HNWIs in the US to 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2013 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in the US, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- There were 44,934 UHNWIs in the US in 2012, with an average wealth of US$138 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 443 billionaires, 13,080 centimillionaires and 31,411 affluent millionaires in 2012.
- UHNWIs accounted for close to 0.8% of the total US HNWI population, close to the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in the US increased by 46% from 30,807 in 2008 to 44,934 in 2012. This was very similar to the increase of 46.8% experienced by core HNWIs.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: The number of billionaires increased by 33%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased significantly by 46% each.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 67.7% to reach 75,352 in 2017. This will include 543 billionaires, 21,996 centimillionaires and 52,813 affluent millionaires.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the US
- Size of the US wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ultra HNWIs in Singapore 2013: Singaporean HNWIs held a total wealth of US$857 billion at the end of 2012
- Ultra HNWIs in Australia 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in China to 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Colombia 2013: Colombian HNWIs held a combined wealth of US$160 billion at the end of 2012
- Ultra HNWIs in the UAE 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Peru to 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in the United Kingdom 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Israel 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Mexico 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Turkey 2013