UK Ultra HNWIs Market 2015 Industry Forecast and Analysis to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2015 -- Synopsis
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in the UK, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UK.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/ultra-hnwis-in-the-uk-2015-13775
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the UK
- Size of UK wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Ultra HNWIs in the UK 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/ultra-hnwis-in-the-uk-2015-13775#RequestSample
- There were 10,547 UHNWIs in the UK in 2014, with an average wealth of US$109.1 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 87 billionaires, 2,498 centimillionaires and 7,962 affluent millionaires that year.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.5% of the total UK HNWI population in 2014. The number of UHNWIs in the UK increased by 9.5% during the review period, going from 9,636 in 2010 to 10,547 in 2014.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires increased by 58.2%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 10.3% and 8.8% respectively.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 16.6% to reach 12,554 in 2019. This will include 107 billionaires, 2,949 centimillionaires and 9,498 affluent millionaires.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651