Global Ultrasound Devices Market Information, by Application (Diagnostic and Therapeutic), by Clinical Application, by Product and End User - Forecast to 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/19/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Global Ultrasound Devices Market Research Report- Forecast to 2023" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Ultrasound devices uses ultrasound waves (high frequency sound waves from 20 kHz up to several gigahertz) for noninvasive imaging and therapeutic applications. Different tissues reflect varying degrees of sound and these differences are recorded and displayed as an image. Therapeutic ultrasound devices use focused or unfocused ultrasound for stimulating, or removal of a tissue.
The advantages of ultrasound include real-time imaging, low costs and safety as it does not use harmful ionizing radiation etc. Drawbacks of ultrasound include variability of results due to differing patient physique, difficulty imaging structures behind bone and air etc.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2789
The market for ultrasound devices is primarily driven by product development especially technological advancements such as
- Development of 3D & 4D imaging which provide detailed evaluation of fetal anatomy and morphology. These provide better visualization of fetal morphology not possible by 2D imaging thereby increasing the detection rate of fetal defects like cleft lip, heart defects etc. Moreover 4D imaging allows live videos of the motion of the fetus allowing greater detection of abnormalities.
- Replacement of black and white monitors with color monitors
- Doppler ultrasound allows estimation of blood flow through the blood vessels and helps diagnose many conditions, including blood clots and blocked blood vessels, valves defects and congenital heart disease etc.
- Development of portable ultrasound devices is also driving the market as the point of care applications of ultrasound such as ambulatory care is also growing
Other market drivers include increase in prevalence of diseases such as cardiac diseases, cancer etc., growing demand for noninvasive therapies, and growing awareness for early disease detection.
The global market for ultrasound devices is expected to reach around USD 10.37 billion by the end of the forecast period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
Global ultrasound devices market has been segmented
- On the basis of Applications, which comprises diagnostic and therapeutic
- On the basis of Clinical Application; market is segmented into radiology, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiac
- On the basis of Product; market is segmented into cart based and portable
- On the basis of End User; market is segmented into hospitals/clinics and ambulatory
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ultrasound-devices-market
Key Players for Global Ultrasound Devices Market:
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Siemens AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- General Electric Company
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Analogic Corporation
- Ultrasound Devices Manufacturers
- Ultrasound Devices Suppliers
- Private Research Laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Government Research Laboratories
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
Table of Contents
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Dynamics
4. Market Factor Analysis
5. Global Ultrasound Devices Market, by Applications
6. Global Ultrasound Devices Market, by Clinical Application
7. Global Ultrasound Devices Market, by Product
8. Global Ultrasound Devices Market, by End User
9. Global Ultrasound Devices Market, by Regions
10. Company Landscape
11. Company Profile
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2789
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, 2013-2022 (Usd Million)
Table 2 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, By Application, 2013-2022 (Usd Million)
Table 3 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, By Clinical Application, 2013-2022 (Usd Million)
Table 4 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, By Product, 2013-2022 (Usd Million)
Table 5 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, By End User, 2013-2022 (Usd Million)
Table 6 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, By Region, 2013-2022 (Usd Million)
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Process
Figure 2 Porters Five Forces Model
Figure 3 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, By Application
Figure 4 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, By Clinical Application
Figure 5 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, By Product
Figure 6 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, By End User
Figure 7 Global Ultrasound Devices Market, By Region
Figure 8 Global Ultrasound Devices Market: Company Share Analysis, 2015 (%)
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.