Ultriva Defines End to End Supply Chain Visibility
Cupertino, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- A hallmark of Ultriva’s SaaS solution is the unique provision of end-to-end Supply Chain Visibility (E2ESCV) for manufacturers and companies participating up and down supply chains. Without solutions that deliver the E2ESCV-based insights, achieving multi-enterprise collaboration in a demand-driven environment is an impossible goal.
By providing visibility into an unlimited number of replenishment loops, Ultriva represents a foundational element for achieving E2ESCV in any supply chain. Successfully addressing the supply-chain visibility challenges faced by manufacturers, moves lead manufacturers to a demand-based planning and production model.
Managers using E2ESCV capabilities get browser-based access to:
- A single, coherent view across all the nodes in a global supply chain
- Multiple perspectives on supply chain data, allowing for unified analysis of multi-tier processes
- An end-to-end view of processes occurring within the organization itself, across all the organization’s functional silos, and within the entire supply chain, including suppliers, distributors, and customers.
- Near real-time access to data regarding the achievement or non-achievement of milestones
- Early alerts about supply-chain issues and problems.
There are many drivers encouraging the adoption of end-to-end supply chain visibility, including the ability to incorporate predictive and prescriptive analytics into decision-making processes. When visibility is coupled with analytics it will deliver unmatched benefits in the areas of reduced cost, increased efficiency, and improved customer satisfaction.
Ultriva’s (http://www.ultriva.com) cloud-based platform leverages and seamlessly integrates with leading ERP and MRP systems, to deliver an end to end pull based replenishment solution. Ultriva, based in Cupertino, CA, implements a global demand driven manufacturing model by providing full visibility, scheduling, and sequencing of production of customer orders. Ultriva was named one of the Great Supply Chain Projects of 2014 by Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine. The company’s global footprint is increasing rapidly with implementations in wide variety of industry sectors and enterprises such as Magellan Aerospace, CareFusion, Emerson, Ingersoll Rand, McKesson, Triumph Group, Regal Beloit, Thermo Fisher and more.
Follow Ultriva on Twitter at @Ultriva