Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2012 -- Critical information and statistics on national and regional health infrastructure and provision. An essential source of detailed key business data on this fast growing economy.
South Korea is one of the more dynamic and advanced Asian medical markets with a well established health infrastructure and national health insurance system. Trends in South Korean society, however, present opportunities for medical and pharmaceutical companies. Notably the country's increasing aged population which stands at 11% of the population is set to reach 20% by 2025. In addition, a push for a slice of the growing global health tourist trade is just one driver in the expansion of advanced facilities.
Identifying opportunities in South Korea's valuable and rapidly expanding health economy requires detailed knowledge of the economic performance, health infrastructure and health personnel distribution at a state/territory level. Being able to see that in the context of neighbouring provinces and the national picture brings focus to areas of opportunity and need.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Rich in statistics, charts and maps, this new report (June 2012) Understanding Regional South Korean Health Markets takes you further into understanding the dynamic regional health sector. A comprehensive introduction sets the national scene while summary data for each region highlights the key economic characteristics and health infrastructure. Comparative statistics are provided for each region and can be seen in the light of national averages.
How is the population and wealth regionally distributed?
Which provinces produce the highest levels of GDP?
How is the aging population changing the nature of health provision and long-term care?
What is the primary and secondary health infrastructure in each region?
How is healthcare delivered?
What is the changing role played by private/government health provision?Which regions are better provided for and which still need investment?
Access to this report includes the brilliant Espicom Interactive with machine translation into Korean!
Customers can choose print or pdf format but all get access via Espicom Interactive. This report is rich in charts and tables and Espicom Interactive "one click" extraction of data in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint means you can easily build the data into your own reports and systems and text can be machine translated into 9 different languages - including Korean.
FULL REPORT CONTENTS FOR UNDERSTANDING REGIONAL SOUTH KOREAN HEALTH MARKETS
Political and Economic Background Politics
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Understanding Regional Chinese Health Markets
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- The Medical Device Market: South Korea
- Regional Anesthesia Disposables Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Cardinal Health, Inc. Market Share Analysis
- Carestream Health, Inc. Market Share Analysis
- South Africa Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Outlook to 2017- Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Airway and Anesthesia Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems, Pain Management Devices and Ot
- Medline Industries, Inc. Market Share Analysis
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the South Korean Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Travel and Tourism in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016