Hyderabad, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/10/2018 -- According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled "Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Market: By Power Rating (0-5 kVA, 5-50 kVA, 50-100 kVA, 100-500 kVA, Above 500 kVA); By Topology (Standby, Line Interactive, Online); By End User Verticals (Residential, Commercial, Data Centers, others); By Geography - (2015-2023)", the market is driven by the growing infrastructure development in IT industry and wide scope of applications in industrial and residential sectors.
APAC held the largest market share and Growth Rate in the Uninterruptible Power Supply Market
APAC region holds the largest market share and growth in the global UPS Market and is anticipated to reach $7.4 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.7%. The rapid development of cloud computing and big data has brought the new-found demand for in-house storage and analytics capabilities to support the business needs of the enterprises, which in turn uplifted the Uninterruptible Power Supply Market in this region. The key applications include personal computers, Data Centers, and Network among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
The value chain of Uninterruptible Power Supply Market encompasses various stages of the product from procurement to pricing.
The Uninterruptible Power Supply Market integrators procured the components from component suppliers (such as battery electronic components, and enclosure providers) and assembled to the final product. These final products upon rigorous testing (here testing and certification bodies influence the product as they ensure the reliability and robustness of the product) will be up for the final delivery. They will be distributed to the regional distribution hubs, local distribution hubs, and to the retailers by the third-party distributors.
The UPS units will then be installed at the end-user's respective operational locations by The local distributors.
Based on the requirement, the third-party contractors who also offer repair, maintenance, and replacement services will procure the UPS systems from either the distributors or the UPS suppliers and install it in various locations. Also, they take care of the recycling process that include the safe disposable of harmful effluents in the UPS systems. Thus, these stakeholders play a pivotal role in all end-user verticals except the residential sector.
The regulatory bodies are not of least concern as they have a significant impact on component use especially batteries and thereby the pricing of the products. Moreover, they keep a tap of compliance of environmental standards at each stage.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
The demand for energy efficient uninterrupted power supplies in both residential and industrial Uninterruptible Power Supply Markets are set to drive the market during the forecast period.
The growing infrastructure establishments and urbanization in the Rest of the World is set to drive the uninterruptible power supply market in the future.
Growing demand for continuous power supply and protecting equipment from voltage fluctuations is driving the growth of the global uninterrupted power supply market.
Other factors including high penetration of industrial M2M communications, rising adoption for hybrid solar UPS, and growth of large data centers.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of Uninterruptible Power Supply Market:
Vertiv (Emerson Network Power), Eaton, Schneider Electric, and Gamatronic are considered as the top five players in the Uninterruptible Power Supply Market.
Conglomerates in the Uninterruptible Power Supply Market mainly concentrates on products launches and acquisitions as their key strategy as they accounted for 84% of the total developments.
Also, the effort and time of these companies was centered towards developing the technologies to offer differentiated and more efficient products.
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market Report is segmented as indicated below
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market By Power Rating:
2. Below 15 kVA
3. 1.5-1.30 kVA
5. 50.1-100 kVA
6. 100.1-200 kVA
7. Above 200.1 kVA
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market By Type
3. Line Interactive
4. On-Line Double Conversion
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market By Application
2 Personal Computers
3 Server and Racks
5 Data Centers
6 Marine & Offshore
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market by End User Industry
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
Uninterruptible Power Supply Market By Entropy
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Riello Electronica Group
General Electric Company
A. Switching Power Supply Market
B. Medical Power Supply Equipment Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Uninterruptible Power Supply Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Uninterruptible Power Supply Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
2. Europe Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
3. APAC Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
4. RoW Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
5. Below 15 kVA Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
6. 1.5-1.30 kVA Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
7. 30.1-1-50kVA Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
8. 50.1-100 kVA Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
9. 100.1-200 kVA Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
10. Above 200.1 kVA Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
11. Offline Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
12. Line Interactive Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
13. On-Line Double Conversion Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
14. Personal Computers Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
15. Server and Racks Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
16. Network Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
17. Data Centers Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
18. Marine & Offshore Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
19. Commercial Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
20. Industrial Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
21. Medical Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
22. Telecommunication Market for Uninterruptible Power Supply (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.