Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/21/2012 -- United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 provides key market data on the United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within ten market categories Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, External Defibrillators, Prosthetic Heart Valves, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices and Cardiac Assist Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices market categories Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, External Defibrillators, Prosthetic Heart Valves, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices and Cardiac Assist Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within ten market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the ten market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices market.
- Key players covered include Boston Scientific Corporation , Medtronic, Inc., Abbott Laboratories , St. Jude Medical, Inc., Terumo Corporation , Cordis Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
Boston Scientific Corporation Medtronic, Inc. Abbott Laboratories St. Jude Medical, Inc. Cordis Corporation Terumo Corporation Biotronik SE & Co. KG Sorin S.p.A. GE Healthcare Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Biosense Webster, Inc. Vascular Concepts Limited MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG C. R. Bard, Inc. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation Philips Healthcare AGA Medical Holdings, Inc. Welch Allyn Inc. Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd. Cardiac Science Corporation Biosensors International Group, Ltd. Zoll Medical Corporation Schiller AG Eurocor GmbH OSI Systems, Inc. B. Braun Melsungen AG Thoratec Corporation Berlin Heart GmbH CareFusion Corporation Teleflex Incorporated Nihon Kohden Corporation HeartWare International, Inc. Boston Scientific Corporation Opto Circuits India Limited Covidien plc Merit Medical Systems, Inc. ev3 Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: