Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2013 -- United Arab Emirates Hospital Supplies Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 provides key market data on the United Arab Emirates Hospital Supplies Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories – Disposable Hospital Supplies, Syringes and Needles, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment, Operating Room Equipment and Patient Examination Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants
- Market size and company share data for Hospital Supplies Devices market categories – Disposable Hospital Supplies, Syringes and Needles, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment, Operating Room Equipment and Patient Examination Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United Arab Emirates Hospital Supplies Devices market.
- Key players covered include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Inc., 3M Health Care, Getinge AB, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the United Arab Emirates Hospital Supplies Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
B. Braun Melsungen AG Cardinal Health, Inc. 3M Health Care Getinge AB Kimberly-Clark Corporation Becton, Dickinson and Company Medline Industries, Inc. Steris Corporation Terumo Corporation Smiths Medical Invacare Corporation Permobil AB Molnlycke Health Care AB Covidien plc Ansell Limited Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG Stryker Corporation Paul Hartmann AG Baxter International Inc. Nipro Corporation Sunrise Medical, Inc. BERCHTOLD Holding GmbH Belimed Sauter AG Skytron Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: