Market Research Reports.Biz include new market research report "United Kingdom Compression Therapy Market Outlook To 2020" to its huge collection of research report.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2014 -- "United Kingdom Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United Kingdom Compression Therapy market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Static Compression Therapy (Compression Garments (Upper and Lower Compression Garments), Compression Bandages, Anti Embolism Stockings and Diabetic Compression Socks) and Pneumatic Compression Therapy (Non-Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps, Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps (Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps without Gradient and with Calibrated Gradient) and Pneumatic Compression Sleeves).
To Read Complete Report with Toc:
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Compression Therapy market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Browse Full Report With Toc:
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Compression Therapy market segments - Static and Dynamic Compression Therapy.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Compression Therapy market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United Kingdom Compression Therapy.
- Key players covered include medi GmbH & Co. KG , SIGVARIS, Inc., Covidien plc and BSN medical GmbH.
Click Here To Download Detail Report:
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution
- Identify, understand and capitalize.
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries