Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of United States Advanced Wound Management Market Outlook to 2020 market report to its offering
United States Advanced Wound Management Market Outlook to 2020
New report, "United States Advanced Wound Management Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United States Advanced Wound Management market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Semi-Permeable Films (Antimicrobial Film Dressings (Antimicrobial Bordered and Non Bordered Film Dressings) and Non Antimicrobial Film Dressings (Non Antimicrobial Bordered and Non Bordered Film Dressings)), Foams (Antimicrobial Foam Dressings (Antimicrobial Bordered and Non Bordered Foam Dressings) and Non Antimicrobial Foam Dressings (Non Antimicrobial Bordered and Non Bordered Foam Dressings)), Hydrofibres (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Hydrofibre Dressings), Hydrocolloids (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Hydrocolloid Dressings), Hydrogels (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Hydrogel Dressings), Alginates (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Alginate Dressings), Collagens (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Collagen Dressings), Wound Contact Layers (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Wound Contact Layers) and Superabsorbents (Antimicrobial and Non Antimicrobial Superabsorbents).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Advanced Wound Management market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. The publisher uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Advanced Wound Management market segments - Semi-Permeable Films, Foams, Hydrofibres, Hydrocolloids, Hydrogels, Alginates, Collagens, Wound Contact Layers and Superabsorbents.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Advanced Wound Management market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Advanced Wound Management market.
- Key players covered include 3M Health Care Ltd., Smith & Nephew Plc and ConvaTec Inc.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
3M Health Care Ltd
Smith & Nephew Plc
Medline Industries, Inc.
Molnlycke Health Care AB
Systagenix Wound Management Limited
BSN medical GmbH
Derma Sciences, Inc.
Paul Hartmann AG
Laboratoires Urgo S.A.
Complete report is available