Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2013 -- United States Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems, Pain Management Devices and Others provides key market data on the United States Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories – Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Respiratory Disposables, Airway and Anesthesia Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Regional Anesthesia Disposables, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems and Pain Management Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices market categories – Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Respiratory Disposables, Airway and Anesthesia Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Regional Anesthesia Disposables, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems and Pain Management Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices market.
- Key players covered include Philips Respironics, Inc., Covidien plc , ResMed Inc., GE Healthcare , Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA , Smiths Medical and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the United States Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Philips Respironics, Inc. Covidien plc ResMed Inc. GE Healthcare Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Smiths Medical Teleflex Incorporated CareFusion Corporation Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited Masimo Corporation B. Braun Melsungen AG Becton, Dickinson and Company HAMILTON MEDICAL AG King Systems Corporation Maquet GmbH & Co. KG I-Flow Corporation Medline Industries, Inc. LMA International N.V. Embla Systems LLC OSI Systems, Inc. Ambu A/S Oridion Systems Ltd. Nonin Medical, Inc. CME McKinley UK Limited Intersurgical Ltd. Hospira, Inc. SOMNOmedics GmbH Natus Medical Incorporated Heinen + Lowenstein GmbH & Co. KG Astro-Med, Inc. Compumedics Limited Penlon Limited Vincent Medical Mfg. Co., Ltd. Baxter International Inc. Mindray Medical International Limited
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: