New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "United States Computed Tomography Systems Market Outlook to 2020"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2014 -- GlobalData's new report, "United States Computed Tomography Systems Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United States Computed Tomography Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - High Slice Computed Tomography Systems, Low Slice Computed Tomography Systems and Mid Slice Computed Tomography Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Computed Tomography Systems market wherever available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Computed Tomography Systems market categories - High Slice Computed Tomography Systems, Low Slice Computed Tomography Systems and Mid Slice Computed Tomography Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Computed Tomography Systems market.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Philips Healthcare
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United States Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Outlook to 2020
- United Kingdom Computed Tomography Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- United States X-ray Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- North America Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Ultrasound Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others
- United States MRI Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Endoscopy Devices Market Outlook to 2019 - Capsule Endoscope Systems, Endoscopic Instruments, Flexible Endoscopes, Rigid Endoscopes and Others
- EU5 Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020