United States Crude Oil Refinery Industry 2015
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2015 -- United States Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2020
"United States Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2020" is a comprehensive report on crude oil refinery industry in United States. The report provides oil production, consumption, exports and imports details from 2000 to 2020 along with oil reserves for the period 2000 to 2014.
- Historic and forecast of oil data related to production, consumption, imports and exports for the period 2000-2020, and reserves for the period 2000-2014
- Updated information related to all active and planned refineries in the country, including operator and equity details
- Information on crude distillation unit, condensate splitter, coking, fluid catalytic cracking and hydrocracking capacities by refinery in the country, where available
Get Sample Copy Of Report Here : http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/united-states-crude-oil-refinery-outlook-to-2020-38046#RequestSample
- Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy sector and crude oil refining industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data
- Assess your competitor's major crude oil refining assets and their performance in the country
- Analyze the latest developments and awarded contracts related to the country's crude oil refining industry
The report also provides details on oil refineries such as name, type, operational status, operator apart from capacity data for the major processing units, for all active and planned refineries in United States till 2020. Further, the report also offers recent developments, financial deals as well as latest contracts awarded in the country's oil refinery industry.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and initial public offerings in the country's crude oil industry, where available
- Latest developments and awarded contracts related to crude oil refineries in the country
- Understand the country's financial deals landscape by analyzing how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market