WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “United States (US) - The Future of Foodservice”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/07/2017 -- WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "United States (US) - The Future of Foodservice".
"United States (US) - The Future of Foodservice to 2020", published by provides extensive insight and analysis of the US Foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
The US profit sector foodservice market grew at a strong CAGR of 3.1% from 2013-2015, in line with the country's stable economic growth and consumers' rising levels of disposable income. The maturity of the market has however contributed to weak outlet growth which, combined with strong transaction growth, will increasingly force operators to contend with pressures on their operational efficiency, as they look to serve more customers in the same space. Shifting consumer trends towards 'ultra-convenience' will continue to drive the takeaway market's strong growth, with revenue generated from takeaway transactions already surpassing that generated from dine-in in the QSR and coffee and tea shop channels. Traditionally 'safe' channels such as QSR find themselves increasingly threatened by the proliferation and rising popularity of high quality fast-casual operators and by the diversification of offerings and streamlining of operations in both coffee and tea shops and casual dining restaurants. Despite these changes, key opportunity areas exist for both opporators and suppliers in future years.
The report includes –
- Overview of the US macro-economic landscape: detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on the US foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: in-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within the US foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the US population.
- Key players: overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the US foodservice market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1793399-united-states-us-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2020
- Mature chains in both the QSR and FSR channels will be increasingly pressed to refocus and modernize their brands to withstand the rising popularity of 'fresh', high quality and good value fast-casual outlets. Operators will also need to work harder to capitalize on consumers looking to engage with their favorite brands on social media.
- Accelerated growth in takeaway transactions across restaurant channels will continue to be driven by consumer trends towards "ultra-convenience", the breakdown of traditional meal times, and evolving family dynamics.
- The currently under-developed pub, club and bar channel is forecast to see the strongest value growth to 2020, driven by rising disposable incomes and financial confidence among consumers and by the country's ongoing "craft beer revolution".
Key points to buy
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the US foodservice market.
Table of Contents
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at:
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/conferences
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/seminars