Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/25/2013 -- United States Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2018 - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Operating Room Equipment, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment and Others provides key market data on the United States Hospital Supplies market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories – Disposable Hospital Supplies, Syringes and Needles, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Patient Examination Devices, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment and Operating Room Equipment. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Hospital Supplies market categories – Disposable Hospital Supplies, Syringes and Needles, Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment, Patient Examination Devices, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment and Operating Room Equipment.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Hospital Supplies market.
- Key players covered include Cardinal Health, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, 3M Health Care, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Steris Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the United States Hospital Supplies competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Cardinal Health, Inc. Becton, Dickinson and Company 3M Health Care Kimberly-Clark Corporation Steris Corporation Medline Industries, Inc. Stryker Corporation Ansell Limited Covidien plc Invacare Corporation Molnlycke Health Care AB Getinge AB B. Braun Melsungen AG Advanced Sterilization Products Servi Skytron BERCHTOLD Holding GmbH Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. Terumo Corporation Sunrise Medical, Inc. Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG Nipro Corporation Smiths Medical Belimed Sauter AG Permobil AB Korea Miura Co., LTD.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: