Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2012 -- United States Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others provides key market data on the United States Orthopedic Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within twelve market categories - Trauma Fixation, Knee Reconstruction, Hip Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Arthroscopy, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Orthobiologics, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Other Joint Reconstruction, Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Orthopedic Devices market categories - Trauma Fixation, Knee Reconstruction, Hip Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Arthroscopy, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Orthobiologics, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Other Joint Reconstruction, Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within twelve market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the twelve market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Orthopedic Devices market.
- Key players covered include Stryker Corporation, DePuy, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Synthes, Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the United States Orthopedic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Stryker Corporation DePuy, Inc. Medtronic, Inc. Synthes, Inc. Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Smith & Nephew Plc Biomet, Inc. Orthofix International N.V. DJO Finance LLC Wright Medical Group, Inc. NuVasive, Inc. Arthrex, Inc. CONMED Corporation Genzyme Corporation Globus Medical, Inc. DeRoyal Industries, Inc. Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH B. Braun Medical Inc. Ossur hf. ArthroCare Corporation Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Exactech, Inc. BSN medical GmbH K2M, Inc. Pioneer Surgical Technology, Inc. AlloSource Tornier N.V. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Orthovita, Inc. SeaSpine, Inc. Endolite Ohio Willow Wood Acumed Medical Ltd. Ascension Orthopedics, Inc. Korea Bone Bank Inc. ApaTech Limited Anika Therapeutics, Inc. KLS Martin, L.P. RTI Biologics, Inc. MEDICREA INTERNATIONAL Bauerfeind AG OsteoMed L.P. Small Bone Innovations, Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: