Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/24/2013 -- United States Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags and Others provides key market data on the United States Wound Care Management market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories – Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Traditional Wound Management, Compression Therapy, Advanced Wound Management, Ostomy Drainage Bags, Tissue Engineering, Wound Debridement Devices and Automated Suturing Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Wound Care Management market categories – Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Traditional Wound Management, Compression Therapy, Advanced Wound Management, Ostomy Drainage Bags, Tissue Engineering, Wound Debridement Devices and Automated Suturing Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Wound Care Management market.
- Key players covered include Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Covidien plc , Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., ConvaTec Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc , Hollister Incorporated and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the United States Wound Care Management competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Kinetic Concepts, Inc. Covidien plc Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. ConvaTec Inc. Smith & Nephew Plc Hollister Incorporated Ethicon, Inc. 3M Health Care Ltd. ArjoHuntleigh BSN medical GmbH Coloplast A/S Baxter International Inc. Johnson & Johnson Molnlycke Health Care AB Systagenix Wound Management Limited B. Braun Melsungen AG SIGVARIS, Inc. Invacare Corporation medi GmbH & Co. KG Derma Sciences, Inc. Talley Group Limited Julius Zorn, Inc. Stryker Corporation Paul Hartmann AG ConMed Corporation Medela AG
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)