Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of United Technologies Corporation : Alternative Energy - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
"United Technologies Corporation : Alternative Energy - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Technologies Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United Technologies Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "United Technologies Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is a provider of high technology products and services for the building systems and aerospace industries. It offers aircraft engines, engine components, auxiliary power units, flight control systems, engine control systems, and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems. It also offers military and commercial helicopters, helicopter and aircraft aftermarket parts and services. It also provides components and integrated solutions, heating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration systems. The company provides elevators, escalators, moving walkways, fire and security systems, and related services. UTC is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, the US.
United Technologies Corporation
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit