Urban Education Market 2017 – By Analyzing the Performance of Various Competitors
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2017 -- WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Urban Education: The benefits of urban education, the argument for decentralization, and the impact on the local economy".
Through the use of city and county based data this "Urban Education" report provides detailed analysis to help the reader understand current and future educational matters likely to affect both developed and developing urban markets.
Urban students typically gain greater overall access to education, receive a higher quality education, and outperform their rural counterparts. There is evidence to support this from both developed and developing countries and overall, increased urbanization will give an ever growing majority access to higher quality education. However, there are other significant barriers to education in the developing world, notably the cost. Additionally, the creation of large informal settlements makes the provision of education difficult and can increase inequality within schools.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1474075-urban-education-the-benefits-of-urban-education-the-argument-for-decentralization
Urbanization may create a stronger argument for increased decentralization of education. As urban areas continue to grow they will increasingly need individualized, adapted educational systems. Cities will have a better understanding of what is needed locally to ensure the best results.
Education greatly benefits a city; evidence from the United States shows further education attainment has a number of positive impacts on the local economy including a fall in unemployment and increased GDP per capita. Urban areas with a higher share of the population holding a degree are likely to prosper in the future as well as implement measures to ensure that future growth is sustainable.
- Urban students commonly receive a better education than their rural counterparts due to factors such as better resources. As urbanization continues the gap between rural and urban education is expected to widen.
- Urbanization in the developing world will make the provision of education difficult due to rising demand for urban school places and the surging number of people living in informal settlements. By 2050, as many as two billion people are expected to live in slums in the developing world.
- Evidence from both the developed and developing world suggests decentralization of education produces benefits. As the urban population rises, a larger share of students will be impacted by decentralization and improving the quality of education will be one of the main contributing factors for achieving long term economic growth.
- Analysis of 360 US cities shows a positive correlation between further education attainment and a number of beneficial economic factors including service sector employment and GDP per capita.
Key points to buy
- Urbanization is a fast occurring trend which is changing the world in a number of ways and understanding the impact urbanization is having will be essential to identify future opportunities.
- Education is a salient contributor to an economy's long term development and influences a number of important factors. This report provides a detailed understanding of the impact education has on urban areas and what urbanization means for education in the future, giving the reader sufficient information to make effective business decisions.
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Rural versus urban education 6
Section 1, Urban students commonly receive a better education than their rural counterparts 7
Section 1, Urbanization can increase access to education: Developed countries 8
Section 1, Urbanization can increase access to education: Developing countries 9
Section 2: Urbanization and decentralization of education 10
Section 3: Impact on the local economy 12
Section 3, Further education benefits an economy substantially 13
Section 3, Example: United States 14
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1474075-urban-education-the-benefits-of-urban-education-the-argument-for-decentralization
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at: email@example.com
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)