RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Ureter Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2014” to its store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2015 -- The report " Ureter Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2014" provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Ureter Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Ureter Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. Complete Report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/ureter-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2014-market-report.html.
Cancer of the ureter begins in the cells that line the inside of the tubes (ureters) that connect your kidneys to your bladder. Cancers affecting the ureter and renal pelvis are rare. Of all kidney cancers, around 7 out of 100 are of the renal pelvis, and 5 out of 100 are of the ureter. Cancers of the ureter and renal pelvis tend to affect more men than women, and are rare under the age of 65. Usually only one ureter or renal pelvis is affected. The exact causes of cancer of the ureter and renal pelvis are unknown.
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Order a purchase copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=256190. (This is a premium report priced at US$2000 for a single user License.)
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Ureter Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Ureter Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Ureter Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Ureter Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Companies discussed in this research include Altor BioScience Corporation, Astellas Pharma Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Exelixis, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc.
Inquire before buying @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=256190 . (This is a premium report priced at US$2000 for a single user License.)
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Ureter Cancer
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ureter Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Browse more reports on Power Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power .
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts