DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2019 -- Urinary Incontinence Market Insights, Epidemiology, & Market Forecast 2028
1. The standardized age prevalence of urinary incontinence was observed as 51% in women and 13.9% in men in the United States. Also, Stress Urinary Incontinence was the most common subtype, i.e., 24.8% in women than in men while the urgency urinary incontinence was most common in men, i.e., 8.3% in the United States.
2. The prevalence rate of urinary incontinence was observed as 48.3%. Also, it had been observed that Stress urinary incontinence dominated among younger women, and urgency urinary incontinence and mixed urinary incontinence among women with more 80 years of age in Germany.
3. The stress urinary incontinence prevalence was observed at 16.7%.
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Urinary Incontinence Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Urinary Incontinence market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Urinary Incontinence epidemiology and Urinary Incontinence market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Urinary Incontinence market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Urinary Incontinence market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Urinary Incontinence market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends moulding and leading the Urinary Incontinence market.
Request for sample pages
"The urgency Urinary Incontinence prevalence and mixed Urinary Incontinence is low between 20 and 30 years of age, but gradually increases with age, with an average prevalence of 5% and 11%, respectively."
The current therapeutic Urinary Incontinence market is dependent on both the marketed as well as generic products. Some of the common medications used for urinary incontinence treatment include anticholinergics which include oxybutynin (Ditropan XL), tolterodine (Detrol), darifenacin (Enablex), fesoterodine (Toviaz), solifenacin (Vesicare), and trospium (Sanctura). Additionally, Mirabegron (Myrbetriq) which is used to treat urge incontinence relaxes the bladder muscle and can increase the amount of urine individual's bladder can hold. Also, the alpha-blocker includes tamsulosin (Flomax), alfuzosin (Uroxatral), silodosin (Rapaflo), doxazosin (Cardura) and terazosin, and topical estrogen. In some cases, interventional therapies can also be used, which include bulking material injection, botulinum toxin type A (Botox), and nerve stimulators. In bulking material injections, synthetic material is injected into tissue surrounding the urethra. This keeps the urethra closed and reduce urine leakage.
Botox is usually prescribed to people only if other first-line medications have not been efficacious. Nerve stimulators devices resemble with a pacemaker and are implanted under the patients' skin to deliver painless electrical pulses to the nerves which are involved in bladder control. Thus, many therapies are being used for the management of Urinary Incontinence, yet they often cause some side effects. The Urinary Incontinence market is in urgent need of a potential drug that ideally would target all of the pathogenic mechanisms involved in Urinary Incontinence without systemic side effects.
Furthermore, it has been observed that the novel therapies in the pipeline are gaining importance which shows better efficacy and safety with less adverse events. Additionally, multiple clinical trials are assessing new formulations or combinations of established Urinary Incontinence treatments. There are likewise a considerable number of new treatments currently being considered, which targets the inflammatory cascade of Urinary Incontinence pathogenesis. We believe that with the advancements in the pipeline therapies, Urinary Incontinence market will be continually evolving.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Urinary Incontinence treatment scenario in the upcoming years: -
And many others
The key players in Urinary Incontinence market are:
1. Velicept Therapeutics
2. Urovant Sciences
4. Cook MyoSite
5. Taiho Pharmaceutical
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Urinary Incontinence Market Overview at a Glance
3. Urinary Incontinence Disease Background and Overview
4. Urinary Incontinence Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Urinary Incontinence Country-Wise Epidemiology
5.1. United States
5.2.1.Assumptions and Rationale
6. Urinary Incontinence Treatments & Medical Practices
7. Unmet Needs
8. Urinary Incontinence Marketed Drugs
8.1. Ditropan XL: ALZA Corporation
8.2. Detrol: Pfizer
8.3. VESICARE: Astellas Pharma
9. Urinary Incontinence Emerging Therapies
9.2. Solabegron: Velicept Therapeutics
9.3. Vibegron: Urovant Sciences
9.4. IXA-001: IXALTIS
10. Urinary Incontinence Market Size
11. 7MM Urinary Incontinence: Country-Wise Market Analysis
11.1. United States Market Size
11.2. Germany Market Size
11.3. France Market Size
11.4. United Kingdom Market Size
11.6. Italy Market Size
11.7. Japan Market Size
12. Market Drivers
13. Market Barriers
15. DelveInsight Capabilities
17. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.