Urinary incontinence products, such as pads, are not a cure for urinary incontinence; however, using these pads and other devices to contain urine loss and maintain skin integrity are extremely useful in selected cases.
City of Industry, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2018 -- This report studies the Global Urinary Incontinence Products Market status and forecast, categorizes the global Urinary Incontinence Products market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
Absorbent products used include underpads, pant liners (shields and guards), adult diapers (briefs), a variety of washable pants, and disposable pad systems, or combinations of these products. Currently, some companies in the world can produce urinary incontinence products, mainly concentrating in USA. The main market players are Kimberly-Clark, SCA, Unicharm, Procter & Gamble, First Quality Enterprises, Domtar, Medline, 3M, etc.
Urinary incontinence products can be classified as three types, urine absorbents, urine accepted products/ incontinence bags and others. It can be widely used in the people. Survey results showed that 15.59% of the urinary incontinence market is hospital, 20.22% is nursing homes, 57.89% is homecare application and 6.30% divided among other industries in 2015. With the development of economy, they will need more urinary incontinence. So, urinary incontinence has a huge market potential in the future.
We tend to believe this industry is an emerging industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
The global Urinary Incontinence Products market is valued at 9320 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 18800 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% during 2018-2025.
The major players covered in this report
- Procter & Gamble
- First Quality Enterprises
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Urine Absorbents
- Urine Accepted Products/ Incontinence Bags
On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Nursing Homes
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Urinary Incontinence Products sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
- Focuses on the key Urinary Incontinence Products players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Urinary Incontinence Products are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Urinary Incontinence Products Manufacturers
- Urinary Incontinence Products Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Urinary Incontinence Products Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Urinary Incontinence Products market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Request Sample For This Reports @ https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/289422/global-urinary-incontinence-products-sales-market
QYResearch always pursuits high product quality with the belief that quality is the soul of business. Through years of effort and supports from huge number of customer supports, QYResearch consulting group has accumulated creative design methods on many high-quality markets investigation and research team with rich experience. Today, QYResearch has become the brand of quality assurance in consulting industry.