Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2012 -- In 2030, the population of Uruguay will reach 3.6 million, an increase of 6.9% from 2010. As the baby boomer generation hits retirement age the overall population of Uruguay is ageing. Net migration has been consistently negative since 1980 and this trend is forecast to continue until 2030. Uruguay's fastest growing city between 2010 and 2030 will be the seventh largest city Tacuarembo.
Euromonitor International's Future Demographic reports provide in-depth data and analysis of population changes in 85 countries, 7 regions and a world overview. The reports offer long-term demographic forecasts to 2030, and include breakdowns of population by age and sex, vital statistics and major cities. The series provides insight into demographic trends which will shape consumer segmentation and markets in the future
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Future Demographics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Africa and Middle East in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Netherlands in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Macedonia in 2030: the Future Demographic
- Kenya in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Turkey in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Australasia in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Peru in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Tunisia in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Ireland in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Eastern Europe in 2030: The Future Demographic