Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2016 -- "Celiac Disease (CD)- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023-United States" report provides an overview of the disease and global market size of the Celiac Disease for the United States. It also includes historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the diagnosed prevalent cases of Celiac Disease in the U.S. from 2013-2023.
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease where the indigestion of gluten leads to damage in the small intestine. The number of ways celiac disease can affect patients, combined with a lack of training in medical schools and primary care residency programs, contributes to the poor diagnosis rate. Currently it is estimated that 80% of the celiac disease population remains undiagnosed. Prevalence in the United States ranges between 1 in 250. It is higher in relatives of people with celiac disease. Women are affected more commonly than men, but there is no age predilection. DelveInsight forecasts predict that the total prevalent cases of Celiac Disease is expected to attenuate up to 0.2 Million by 2023 at a negative Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.23%
There is no targeted therapy approved for celiac disease. The current standard of care treatment involves a gluten free diet (GFD). Steroids and immunosuppressants are used to reduce symptoms in severe cases. Owing to the expected launch of Larazotide Acetate (Innovate Pharmaceuticals) in 2021 followed by the launch of Latiglutenase (ImmunogenX/Abbvie) in 2023, shall lead to a hike in the otherwise stable, U.S. market size of celiac disease. Publisher estimates suggest that the United States market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.5% from 2013-2023.
- Report covers the disease overview including pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
- It focuses on the detailed historical and forecasted number of total prevalent cases as well as diagnosed prevalent cases of Celiac Disease in U.S. from 2013-2023.
- The Report also includes historical and forecasted Market size of Celiac Diseasein U.S. from 2013 to 2023.
- It provides the information of available marketed therapies, including off-label biologics, patent and exclusivity details.
- The report also focuses on the details of pipeline drugs in the pivotal stage of development including their SWOT Analysis and expected launch date, which shall help to predict the impact of those drugs on the market size in the near future.
Spanning over 77 pages "Celiac Disease (CD)-Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023- United States" report covers Report Introduction, Celiac Disease Overview, Celiac Disease Types, Non-Responsive or Refractory CD, Appendix, Report Methodology
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/delveinsight/celiac-disease-cd-market-insights-epidemiology-and-market-forecast-2023-united-states
Celiac Disease (CD)-Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023; visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/delveinsight/celiac-disease-cd-market-insights-epidemiology-and-market-forecast-2023
Celiac Disease (CD)- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023- EU5; visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/delveinsight/celiac-disease-cd-market-insights-epidemiology-and-market-forecast-2023-eu5
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions