Excelsior, MN -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2015 -- U.S. Compliance offers a unique value proposition for EPA compliance. U.S. Compliance Corp handles OSHA and EPA compliance for manufacturers and other regulated companies. U.S. Compliance Corp creates, implements, and maintains all necessary programs, training, and permits required by manufacturing facilities.
U.S. Compliance Corp facilities and coordinates monthly plant inspections, safety committee meetings, and all required training sessions/programs for OSHA and EPA compliance. This effective and cost-efficient solution to safety compliance alleviates a significant workload and allows any organization to focus on daily production activities.
To read more, go to: http://conta.cc/1Jaz9aO
U.S. Compliance Corp provides many environmental services, including:
- SARA Title III Reporting (Tier II and TRI / Form R)
- Toxic Pollution Prevention
- Spill Reporting
- Air Quality
- Permit Applications
- Annual Air Emission and Deviation Reports
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP)
- Hazardous Waste
- Written Management Programs
- Employee Training
- Generator License Applications and Reports
- Water Quality
- Industrial Discharge Permits and Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Permits
- Applicable Reporting and Monitoring
U.S. Compliance Corp provides many safety services, including:
- Monthly Plant Inspections
- OSHA 300 Log Training and Review
- Assistance with Agency Audits
- Purchasing Protocol/MSDA Reviews
- Safety Committee/Emergency Response Team Meetings
- Programs, Protocols, Trainings
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hearing Conversation
- Lockout / Tagout
- Powered Industrial Truck Operation
- Confined Space
- Fall Protection
- Right-to-Know / Hazard Communication
About U.S. Compliance Corp
Manufacturers with $25M-$250M in annual revenue have the same requirements to keep up with the latest government regulations. U.S. Compliance Corp has over 25 years of experience keeping more than 1,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada compliant with OSHA and environmental laws. Manufacturers must keep innovating, making better and dynamic products, while U.S. Compliance Corp keeps track of the changing regulations. Outsourcing this vital function to experts ensures manufacturers stay on top of the requirements and provide implementation and documentation of safety and compliance programs.
U.S. Compliance Corp (http://www.uscompliance.com/smartcompliance) offers Compliance Fundamentals services providing valuable, on-going compliance support for OSHA and/or Environmental regulations. Highly qualified specialists work at clients' manufacturing facilities and lead employees in interactive compliance trainings. On-site employee trainings are scheduled to evaluate manufacturing plant sites and complete the necessary OSHA and environmental reports.
Follow U.S. Compliance Corp on Twitter at @US_Compliance; contact U.S. Compliance Corp at 888-897-8681.