Excelsior, MN -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2015 -- U.S. Compliance Corp's newsletter reported to be successful with the CEO and C-suite, there are some common attributes that safety professionals need to ensure credibility. Traditional business acumen and sound judgment will always play a large part in a person's ability to lead a safety department. These attributes include:
- Visionary. The ability to form, articulate and lead a vision always has been essential.
- Presenter. The concept of thought leadership is a relatively new thing, and having the knowledge and personality to really champion your company when the time comes is vital.
- Communicator. Transparency, trust and honesty are words that are being used more and more frequently in modern day business.
- Peer. Feeling connected to your business and removing that fear of hierarchy is the secret ingredient to healthier, happier working cultures.
- Champion. In order for corporate values and behaviors to be genuine and effective, leaders must buy into them and live by them.
U.S. Compliance Corp has more than a thousand clients utilizing their Compliance Fundamentals program as the best way to achieve and maintain high quality Health and Safety (OSHA) and EPA compliance. The program is an ongoing partnership in which U.S. Compliance experts facilitate and coordinate site inspections, safety committee meetings, program development and employee training for OSHA and EPA compliance.
Privately held manufacturing firms must attain and sustain environmental, health, and safety compliance. Manufacturers rely heavily on employees to make the business productive and profitable. Lost workdays due to sickness or injury quickly diminish profits; employees want to know manufacturers care about their health and safety. U.S. Compliance Corp helps manufacturers avoid non-compliance lawsuits and fines by partnering and creating a customized program, practical to implement, easy to follow, and preventing workers' comp claims or costly citations.
Manufacturers with $25M-$250M in annual revenue have the same requirements to keep up with the latest government regulations. U.S. Compliance Corp has over 25 years of experience keeping more than 1,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada compliant with OSHA and environmental laws. Manufacturers must keep innovating, making better and dynamic products, while U.S. Compliance Corp keeps track of the changing regulations. Outsourcing this vital function to experts ensures manufacturers stay on top of the requirements and provide implementation and documentation of safety and compliance programs.
About U.S. Compliance Corp
U.S. Compliance Corp (http://www.uscompliance.com/smartcompliance) offers Compliance Fundamentals services providing valuable, on-going compliance support for OSHA and/or Environmental regulations. Highly qualified specialists work at clients' manufacturing facilities and lead employees in interactive compliance trainings. On-site employee trainings are scheduled to evaluate manufacturing plant sites and complete the necessary OSHA and environmental reports.
Follow U.S. Compliance Corp on Twitter at @US_Compliance; contact U.S. Compliance Corp at 888-897-8681.