Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/28/2016 -- ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " US Hernia Repair Market: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Hernia is a term used to describe the protrusion of an internal organ or tissue through a weak portion of a muscle or connective tissue. The majority of hernias occur in the abdomen, where they are caused by a combination of increased abdominal pressure and a weakness in a particular portion of the abdomen (which is often present at birth). Certain conditions such as obesity and persistent coughing can cause an increase in intra-abdominal pressure and contribute to hernia development.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=676756
The advancement of hernia repair has been hallmarked by three significant shifts in surgical treatment. The first was the transition from the tension techniques, which involved the use of sutures to tie adjacent tissue layers together, to a tension-free technique that incorporated flat sheets of mesh to bridge the defect. The second transition was the overwhelming adoption of large pore meshes in replacement of small pore meshes. Both shifts were prompted by improvements in patient outcomes. The third transition is currently underway as surgeons adopt the laparoscopic technique over the standard open technique.
The US hernia repair devices market has been estimated in this report up to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of hernia repair devices.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the procedure volumes for different hernia indications in the US? How will the volumes change in the next a few years?
- Growth in the hernia repair market lies with an increasing adoption in laparoscopic procedures. What are the current adoption trends in the US? How will laparoscopic approach grow in the upcoming years?
- Large pore synthetic mesh has been the mainstream product for years but latest products such as composite and biologic meshes are receiving increasing attention from surgeons. What are the current adoption trends towards different mesh types in the US? How will the adoption trends shift in the near future?
- There are various hernia mesh types and different mesh companies have a different strategic product focus. Who are the leading players in the hernia repair market in the US?
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=676756
Reasons to buy:-
- What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Latest Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease