Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Industrial Boilers Market (US) by Capacity (10- 150 BHP, 151- 300 BHP, 300 – 600 BHP) and by Regional Analysis – US Market Analysis and Forecast 2022”
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/17/2016 -- How Big is the US Industrial Boilers Market?
The US industrial boilers market is expected to exceed more than US$ 500 million by 2022; Growing at a CAGR of more than 3% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/us-industrial-boilers-market
Industrial boilers are closed containers which uses electricity or fuel source to generate steam or heat water for industrial heating and humidification appliance. The fundamental theory of a boiler involve a heat exchanger (pipes or tubes) and heat source (furnace) or heat transfer medium which permits water to be heated over its boiling point. The rising pressure on the food, metal, chemical and other manufacturing firms to cut back their carbon footprint is making a profitable growth chance for the industrial boilers market in the U.S.
The US industrial boilers market is segmented on the lines of its regional and capacity. The US industrial boiler markets geographic segmentation covers various regions such as east south central, east north central, north east, mountain states, pacific states, west south central, west north central and south altantic. Under capacity segmentation it covers Up to 300 BHP and 300 – 600 BHP capacity. Up to 300 BHP capacity is further covers 10- 150 BHP and 151- 300 BHP capacity.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/us-industrial-boilers-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for US industrial boilers and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for US industrial boilers.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for US Industrial Boilers with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Cleaver-Brooks, Inc., Johnston Boiler Company, Fulton Boiler Works, Inc.,Columbia Boiler Company, Clayton Industries Inc., Hurst Boiler & Welding Company, Inc., P.M. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry's most influential players.
The US Industrial Boilers Market has been segmented as below:
By Regional Analysis
East south central
East north central
West south central
West north central
By Capacity Analysis
Up to 300 BHP
10- 150 BHP
151- 300 BHP
300 – 600 BHP
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all US industrial boilers market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of US industrial boilers data.
4) Assess your competitor's refining portfolio and its evolution.
About Market Research Engine
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.