WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “US Lower 48 Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2017 -- WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "US Lower 48 Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report"
"US Lower 48 Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Uncertain Outlook for State Severance Tax Measures and Federal Tax Reform", presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into the United States's upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for the United States's upstream oil and gas investment climate.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2536116-us-lower-48-upstream-fiscal-and-regulatory-report-uncertain-outlook-for
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in the United States
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime's state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in United States
Key points to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to the United States's upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country's upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2. Regime Overview
3. State Take Assessment
4. Key Fiscal Terms
5. Regulation and Licensing
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check