Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2014 -- ReportsandReports.com adds report “MediPoint: Orthopedic Power Tools - US Analysis and Market Forecasts” to its store.
A power tool is a key instrument in the armamentarium of the operating room for many orthopedic surgeries. The adoption rates for orthopedic power tools vary in different regions, mainly due to price sensitivity. Globally, and driven by the orthopedic industry's continued innovation in cordless battery-powered systems as well as a better understanding of corded systems' downsides, the usage of pneumatic-powered tools has been declining in the past decade as surgeons adopt premium-priced electric and, more significantly, battery-powered systems. In contrast, in developing countries, electricand pneumatic-powered tools currently represent highly valued equipment for orthopedic surgeons; moreover, this equipment should continue to remain important, especially in light of the developing countries' healthcare systems that cannot bear the substantial costs associated with capital equipment upgrades. Yet, a slow shift to battery-powered systems will still occur in these emerging economies, as players introduce the new-generation systems into these countries in the coming years and invest heavily in marketing and promotion.
Competitive Assessment mentioned in this report “MediPoint: Orthopedic Power Tools - US Analysis and Market Forecasts”:-
- Brasseler USA (Tava Surgical in Outside US markets)
- ConMed Linvatec
- DePuy Synthes
- Zimmer Holdings
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/291261-medipoint-orthopedic-power-tools-us-analysis-and-market-forecasts.html .
The US is the largest market for orthopedic power tools in terms of both sales units and market revenue. There are multiple drivers that contribute to the current state of the US power tools market. The primary factor for growth in the sales units has been the rise in orthopedic and spinal procedures in the past few years. However, the lingering economic concerns in the US have significantly impacted hospital budgets and have resulted in delayed capital equipment purchases and an increased usage of reprocessed consumables, diminishing the growth in sales units to some extent.
- An overview of Orthopedic Power Tools, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US Orthopedic Power Tools market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Orthopedic Power Tools.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Orthopedic Power Tools sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=291261 .
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the Orthopedic Power Tools market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US Orthopedic Power Tools market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What's the next big thing in the US Orthopedic Power Tools market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=291261 .
ReportsandReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.